Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Olivia and her family at Hyde Park, Dallas Arboretum and the Texas Bluebonnets

Ms. Olivia, the first time I photographed this gorgeous girl it was at the Dallas Arboretum.  Her mom and dad joined us for the session and mom was pregnant with twins.  She had the most adorable outfits and the Dallas Bloom filled the background with tulips and brilliant colors.  This little girl made me work the full hour to get two smiles, she knew what I wanted but wasn't giving it up for silly noises, songs or even spinning around.  I still fell in love with her portraits.

A year later Ms. Olivia, mom and I met at my Studio for a session and drove over to Hyde Park for our session.  Ms. Olivia was all smiles and dimples during this session, she had almost as much fun as I did.  What a different a year makes.

A week later I met the entire family at my favorite bluebonnet fields in Plano.  I met the twins for the first time who are now 10 months old and quickly noticed they had their sisters charm.  Three bright stars in a field of color.  I look forward to the twins first birthday and the Studio session with birthday cakes.  I am always able to catch delightful portraits of hands and feet going into the cake and the big bright smiles smeared with icing.




Smiles, laughing, clapping and giggles, a perfect way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment